Who is J.P.?
JP is an executive leader with experience in private, public and non-profit sectors. His primary focus is creating value through innovation, technology & alignment of resources around common objectives. He is also a loving husband and father of four boys.
J.P. is the chairman/co-founder of Krush Media Group, a digital media & data company. He is also an advisor to defense & technology related businesses & community organizations and the chairman/co-founder Military Heroes Foundation supports veterans & military families.
- President/CEO/co-founder of Krush Technologies, mobile applications & digital media.
- President/Managing Director privately held portfolio with global holdings in socialvideo; advanced digital media; emotion & health-technology.
- President/CEO of Dayton Development Coalition & project lead for 2005 BRAC effort.
- Air Force Officer – technology development program manager for early era-Internet applications & software development for pre-operational Global Positioning System.
- Co-founder Hometown Heroes, partnership between Air Force, Mandalay Entertainment & DDC provides access & recognition for military & families at sports/arts venues.
- Chairman/co-founder of NCAA First Four “Big Hoopla,” kick-off of March Madness.
- CEO/co-founder of Spitfire Technologies – create & prototype digital media solutions.